Home : Contact Us
FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).


Southern Concrete Products originally began in 1943 as E.L. Thomas & Sons. In 1985, E.L. Thomas and Sons was acquired by the Odle and Teague family under the direction of Mr. Richard F. Odle Jr. The company expanded its operations to Oakland, TN in 1995 with a state of the art block plant. In 2001 seeing the need for building materials in the northern Mississippi area, the company yet again expanded to Sardis, MS with another block operation and changed its name to Southern Concrete Products. From 2002 thru 2004 Southern Concrete had the opportunity to expand its redi-mix locations throughout west Tennessee. In 2006 Southern Concrete began its mobile operations making it possible to put a redi-mix plant on job locations throughout the southeast. The staff and personnel of Southern Concrete would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our loyal customers and to those we have yet to do business with we look forward.

Southern Concrete Products would like to help carry on the memory of two of their family members. Ms. Brenda Watson passed away in December of 2008 and Mr. Gene Cook passed away in March of 2009. Ms. Watson and Mr. Cook were very loyal employees of Southern Concrete and will be greatly missed.